Friday 26 April 2013

What's going on with me? April round up...


I thought I would start sharing abit of my life with you guys so you can see a bit more about the person behind the craziness. As I have said before, I am so nosey and like seeing what other people are up to so thought it only fair that I share part of me too! It won't be long and boring I promise you that. Just little snippets every now and then. I already do that to some extent but this is for the itty bitty miscellaneous posts.

My week started off so happy because a found whilst shopping one of my guilty little pleasures. I love this stuff but in the past I have found it so hard to find. It is quite low fat actually and as it is quite sweet, one teaspoon of this straight out of the jar is enough to satisfy my sweet tooth cravings. On toast with peanut butter it is even better!!!


Then in the post, my long saved up for and awaited tapes arrived from the other side of the World. How exciting to receive that mail with lots of pretty stamps on which I actually used on an art journal page. They aren't washi tape like I was expecting but glossy deco tapes. Oh well! They are pretty and cute and I love them so why not use them anyway. They are fairly transparent and stick well. A bit of matt medium over the top dulls the shine to give them the look of washi tape. I still like them so they are staying!


My hubby went shopping one lunch time at work for milk and bread and because he is so kind and thoughtful and romantic, he picked up these pink tulips for me. I love them not just for the kind thought but also for the beautiful inspiring spring colours. Thank you Mr B!


I finally got round to phoning up Waterstones and registering my loyalty card and I am so glad that I did because I found out that I had £15 sitting there waiting for me to use. Whooooppppeeeeee! I had to go into town anyway so of course I swung by to have a browse. As you know from a previous post, I have read the Happiness Project so I bought the sequel, Happier at Home. I also bought a book called Tender Morsels which is a darker re-working of Snow White. I then popped into the charity shop and picked up Yoga School Drop out which has been on my wishlist for some time for only £1. I love to read but haven't done much of it lately. I am trying to get off Facebook more and read!!


I have really been getting into the whole YouTube thing lately. I love to watch other peoples videos but not only that I have gotten really into recording my own. I don't know why but it is quite addicting and I am really enjoying learning something new in video editing. So come on over to my channel and watch some of my art journaling in progress!


That's it from me, for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment