Friday 5 April 2013

My First YouTube Video - Handmade journal show and tell

I have been so inspired recently because I have been watching loads of YouTube videos and I am just blown away by the creativity of so many lovely folks out there. I decided that it was about time that I too got into the video World so here it is. This is my very first video so be kind.... please! I am all for constructive criticism though as that is how you learn.

This is a show and tell of a journal I made as a present for my Mother in Law's birthday. All is explained hopefully in the video.



I do refer to the people I have drawn inspiration from and these people are (in random order):

Jennibellie, Shannon Green, Yoliebean, Marianne Kensignton, The Paper Addiction, Ellen Bee

So click on their names to go to their YouTube Channels to check them out! You won't be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment