Tuesday 5 March 2013

My First ATC swap - Valentine's

I took part in my very first ATC (Artist Trading Card) swap in February. I love doing mail art swaps so I thought I would give it a go. Basically you design your artwork on a piece of card that is 2 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches and post it to your partner and then they do the same. It was a little tricky to begin with as I have never worked that small before but I loved doing them.

The theme as it took place in February was Love and Valentine's. Super cute.

So off I went. I am posting these now rather than at the time as I wanted to wait until my receiver (Michele) had got them first as I didn't want to ruin the surprise!

The swap was organised over on the Willowing.ning site where they regularly have swaps so go along and take part too.

I hope Michele liked them and it made her smile when she opened the envelope!



No comments:

Post a Comment