Friday 15 February 2013

Book Review - Taking Flight

Remember I said that I was taking part in the Flying lessons course, well this book is by the same Author, Kelly Rae Roberts.



The book "Taking Flight" is great for anyone starting out and well actually anyone who wants a kick up the backside to re motivate and enegergise themselves. It is very well written, and also lots of writing which I loved. There are lots of pictures too but lots of writing so a book that you can really sink your teeth into. I don't want to say too much because I don't want to spoil it but I urge you to buy this book I really do.

You can expect, inspiration, motivation, lots of techniques where Kelly gives you step by step instruction on how to create a whole piece. I also loved the sections from other artists.

Just buy it, you'll love it!!

And here is my video review of the book too...



**Please note this is my own personal opinion and I have created this review myself to share with others. I have not been paid, sponsored or endorsed by anyone to create provide this review** 

No comments:

Post a Comment