Wednesday 19 December 2012

Christmas Baubles



I love Christmas and the Winter season. I love snuggling up warm with a hot chocolate and a Christmas film and Christmas is also the time of year when I get most "crafty". Unfortunately I was taken ill at the beginning of December and had to spend a week in hospital and have been recovering on the sofa pretty much ever since so I really haven't been able to do much at all.

I have been able to do a bit though and I thought I would start to share what I have been able to create with you.

I love Christmas decorations and do tend to buy a new one or two every year. Well this year I decided to paint my own. This way I have totally unique and personal decorations to me and it also kept me from going totally stir crazy!!

We have a lovely paint your own pottery studio in St Neots called Crafty Monkey so if you are in the area you too can create something wonderful. I am a little biased as I do work there a day or so a week but it is a great place and they stock loads of items for any reason or season.

Here are the first three to share with you:








No comments:

Post a Comment